- As owner and founder of Integrity Sales, Dave Wilhelm’s history with all things electrical began as a youth where he assisted his father, a master electrician and electrical contractor. From 1979 through 1985, Dave worked with his brother as an electrical contractor.
- The success of that experience motivated Dave to establish a successful retail lighting store, Distinctive Lighting. Operating Distinctive Lighting for nine years introduced Dave to an even larger world of manufacturers and products -relationships that exist to this day. Distinctive Lighting is still going strong too.
- Ever a salesman, Dave decided to sell his retail business to capitalize on his relationships with builders, contractors, designers, engineers and architects by becoming a regional, outside/inside sales rep for Lake Glass. In those seven years, Dave grew his sales volume from $190K to a whopping $750K!
- In 2001, Dave left Lake Glass to work with High Country Lighting. For two years, Dave operated a branch office, covering the territories of Montana, Wyoming, Idaho and Western South Dakota. Again, as a result of Dave’s fortitude, perseverance and professionalism, sales at High Country Lighting sky-rocketed 40%!
- And here we are today. By owning and operating Integrity Sales, Dave continues to recognize that only through quality relationships can businesses achieve their goals. The name Integrity Sales was selected to reflect the nature and character of a man dedicated to an industry and profession he has committed his life to and founded his reputation on.
Company History davewilhelm 2019-07-23T15:59:28+00:00